St. Louis Paternity Lawyer
Call Today For The Help You Need - (314) 684-8364!
When the parents of a child are not married, a father will not have any
legal rights and responsibilities to the child. If you wish to have legal
rights to your child, then you, the mother, or another third party on
behalf of the child must seek out the establishment of paternity. Once
paternity has been established, you will have the right to legally pursue
a relationship with your child.
If you wish to protect your rights as a father, or if you are a mother
who is in need of determining paternity in order to seek financial support
for your child, speak with our experienced St. Louis divorce attorney
at Hogan Law Group, LLC immediately. We can help you.
Why should I establish paternity?
Establishing paternity can provide many benefits. Not only could a paternity
test bring welcomed peace of mind and closure to you, but establishing
paternity could have a lifelong impact on your child.
Children may experience invaluable benefits once paternity is established, such as:
- Your child can solidify a sense of his or her own identity once legal proof
of paternity is issued
- Your child can access information regarding your family history and / or
- Your child can enjoy medical and / or life insurance from either parent
- Your child will be eligible to receive financial support, such as child support
- Your child will be legally eligible to receive an inheritance once you pass away
By seeking paternity, you also give yourself—
as a father—
the following legal rights:
- You can play a role in certain legal decisions regarding the interests
of your child
- You may seek a court order for child custody or visitation rights
If you gain
custody, you may be permitted to seek a court order for child support
Call a St. Louis Family Lawyer at Hogan Law Group, LLC
Whether you are seeking
child support, peace of mind or seeking legal custody of your child, establishing paternity
may be the key to both. Hire our firm to assist you. We wish to help you
resolve your paternity matters with minimal conflict. Whether you need
representation in or out of court, we are here to help you every step
of the way.
Contact a St. Louis paternity attorney to schedule a free